Life Update (Including Health Update)
Current mood:
okay
okayOk well I went to the doctor on Thursday and had blood work done. I got the results back on Friday and everything was normal except that my liver functions were 2 times what they should have been. The doctor said that he wasn't worried unless they were 3 or 4 times normal. He thought the cause was the medicine I had been taking for about a year. So I quit taking it and he told me to drink lots and lots of water and to go back in 2 weeks and have blood work done again and see if my liver functions returned to normal. So that's why I've been hurting all over.
Also I am now single. Jon broke up with me, but I was going to break up with him cause I just lost my feelings, which is really crappy but it happens. I don't really know why he did it but I'm sure I'll find out someday. But for now I'm single, happy, and hoping to stop hurting. That's all that's new with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment