Graduation is Tomorrow...
Current mood:
loved
lovedWow... I can't believe it, tomorrow I will officially be a high school graduate!
I can actually still remember kindergarten. Seems like it was going to take forever for graduation to get here but it finally is.
It makes me sad when I realize I won't see half of these people ever again except once every 5 years.
But now, it's my time to shine. I'm finally leaving public school, and will be attending SCC in the fall.
I will be working on obtaining my Associates Degree in Nursing, which it's going to be a long hard road.
I didn't get in this year, but I'm not giving up on it. It's my dream to become a Neonatal Nurse and I will stop at nothing to acheive my dream.
Billy and I are doing great, last Thursday we celebrated our 6 month anniversary, which is a great accomplishment for me, my longest relationship.
The funny thing is, I'm still just as much in love with him today as I was when I first realized that I loved him, actually even more.
I'm pretty sure that we were meant to be together, I don't worry about him cheating on me, breaking up with me, or hurting me intentionally.
He's just not the bad guy I always use to fall for. He's my Prince Charming, the only one meant for me.
We're going to the lake here in a little while, I just can't believe I finally found the love of my life.
♥
Devon
I can actually still remember kindergarten. Seems like it was going to take forever for graduation to get here but it finally is.
It makes me sad when I realize I won't see half of these people ever again except once every 5 years.
But now, it's my time to shine. I'm finally leaving public school, and will be attending SCC in the fall.
I will be working on obtaining my Associates Degree in Nursing, which it's going to be a long hard road.
I didn't get in this year, but I'm not giving up on it. It's my dream to become a Neonatal Nurse and I will stop at nothing to acheive my dream.
Billy and I are doing great, last Thursday we celebrated our 6 month anniversary, which is a great accomplishment for me, my longest relationship.
The funny thing is, I'm still just as much in love with him today as I was when I first realized that I loved him, actually even more.
I'm pretty sure that we were meant to be together, I don't worry about him cheating on me, breaking up with me, or hurting me intentionally.
He's just not the bad guy I always use to fall for. He's my Prince Charming, the only one meant for me.
We're going to the lake here in a little while, I just can't believe I finally found the love of my life.
♥
Devon
No comments:
Post a Comment